Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adventurous Dramma (Grandma)!


My Mom is great! She is always willing to help any of us kids out, but this time when I say "She Rocks!", I mean it literally.

Mom works at the Clearfield Library. She often brings home books, dvds and CDs especially if they look new. I was looking today at three such CDs she had brought home. One was Natalie Cole, good Grandma fare, one was some group from the 60s, and the final one was... Bon Jovi! Yes my Mom selected Slippery When Wet for her listening pleasure this week. What a lady!

2 comments:

  1. She really is quite the lady. I love the pictures of Eli that you took in Vegas. I am so glad that this Vegas trip was better than the last. Hey I was curious...What is a grow light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a light for putting over your seeds when you start them inside. It has special florescent bulbs or something that is like sun light. That way I could start my seeds and keep them in the laundry room and not have to carry them in and out.

    ReplyDelete